Product Description & Reviews
Designed for comfort and all-around protection on the trails, this waterproof, windproof hooded jacket features warm insulation and a comfortable fleece lining throughout the body and light insulation in the sleeves and hood. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
Features & Highlights
- Waterproof jacket with lightweight HeatseekerTM insulation and high loft lining. Relaxed fit.
- Cozy brim is independent from hood and lined with fleece. Removable, full adjustable hood. Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure.
- Secure-zip Napolean chest pocket. Zip hand pockets. Pit-zip venting.
- Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Original North Face, lifetime warranty. Machine wash.
|Manufacturer:||The North Face|
|Brand:||The North Face|
|Color:||Tnf Black Heather - (Past Season)|
|Publisher:||The North Face|
|Studio:||The North Face|
|Item Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.