Product Description & Reviews
To fit chest (recommended): S 34"-37", M 37"-39", L 39"-42", XL 42"-45", XXL 45"-50", 3XL 50"-55". We recommend that you purchase a size down from your normal size to ensure that you get a good fitted look. The M65 Field Jacket (also known as M-1965) is a popular field jacket designed for the US military. Introduced in 1965, it replaced previous models of field coats such as the M-1951 field jacket and the M-1943 field jacket. The M-65 field jacket was widely used by United States troops during the Vietnam War. Its robust design and tough wearing turned out to be crucial for troops serving in the Central Highlands of South Vietnam, and in the cool weather conditions that came after monsoonal rains. Presented US Army style M65 field jacket features quality and strong surface material (65% polyester, 35% cotton) and warm, removable long-sleeved liner, which is suitable for the autumn, winter and spring. The jacket fastens with a zipper and snaps and features four pockets, waist and bottom drawstrings and a concealed hood in the collar. Ideal for all outdoor pursuits.
Features & Highlights
- To fit chest (recommended): S 34"-37", M 37"-39", L 39"-42", XL 42"-45", XXL 45"-50", 3XL 50"-55"
- We recommend that you purchase a size down from your normal size to ensure a good fitted look
- Heavy brass zipper & snap-up storm flap. Zipped-in concealed hood. 4 snap up pockets
- Waist, hood and bottom drawstrings. Hook-and-loop cuffs. Button-in quilted liner
- Surface material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Liner material: 100% polyester
|Package Weight:||4.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.91 x 4.41 x 4.41 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.