Product Description & Reviews
The HiVis Insulated Softshell Jacket provides seriously comfortable warmth with 6 oz. synthetic down insulation and a super-soft sateen reflective lining in sleeves and torso to retain body heat. The outershell is durable, windproof, stretchy and water-repellent, with HiVis color and reflective tape for enhanced visibility in low-light or limited-sight environments, heat-bonded without stitching to prevent tearing and cracking. The tunnel collar of the HiVis softshell jacket prevents zipper chafing, and soft hook-and-loop wrist tabs and drawcord hem seal out the cold.
Features & Highlights
- Stay safe and more visible in limited sight environments with this jacket featuring high-vis colors, X-Back safety feature and stitchless, heat-bonded 2" Silver reflective tape; ANSI Class 2 compliant
- Water-repellent, breathable softshell jacket that is perfect for cold weather activities with a comfort rating of -20 degrees F
- Breathability of softshell is perfect for being active since it allows perspiration to evaporate instead of getting trapped inside and making you colder
- Comfort stretch, microfiber shell gives you more mobility than heavier jackets without sacrificing warmth and protection from the elements
- Silver twill reflective lining plus micro-fleece inner shell helps create a radiate barrier that effectively uses body heat for added warmth
|Item Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.5 x 1.54 x 1.54 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.