Chicago industrial designer Maria Boustead hatched the idea for our functional and versatile bags back in 2009 when she couldn't find a bag practical enough to attach to her bike for her work commutes and stylish enough to take into her office. "Why hasn't any company thought to do this yet?" she wondered, and then decided to solve the problem herself. The Midway Weekender is ready for life's travels, both big and small. A hybrid travel tote and gym bag, it comes complete with a separate bottom compartment for your shoes or wet swimsuit and is equipped with elastic straps for carrying your yoga mat or a jacket.
Features & Highlights
- Bag converts from handheld tote to shoulder bag with simple side snaps; Bottom compartment for shoes; Front elastic straps hold yoga mat or jacket
- Detachable shoulder strap adjust from 24 inch to 41.5 inch ; Vegan design with soft faux leather details
- Made from weather resistant coated polyester or waxed canvas that wipes clean
- Waxed canvas' distinctive appearance distresses with age
- Polyurethane coated nylon lining keeps contents dry
|Manufacturer:||Po Campo Luggage|
|Publisher:||Po Campo Luggage|
|Studio:||Po Campo Luggage|
|Item Weight:||2.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Po Campo, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.