Product Description & Reviews
Better Sweater® fleece is made of a refined wool that has a sweater-knit face which slides easily under a jacket for extra warmth. Its soft fleecy interior will make this your new favorite sweater. Patagonia constantly strives to reduce their environmental impact, so the fleece is dyed using a process that drastically reduces the use of harmful chemicals, energy and water. This sweater is better because it also has micropolyester jersey fabric trimming the wind flap, cuffs and hem. It also features a stand-up collar and quarter-length zipper that can be garaged. Equipped with a left-sleeve pocket and stitched seams on the back, this will be your go-to sweater.
Features & Highlights
- Consists of a warm, polyester knitted fleece dyed with an environmentally friendly process that reduces the use of harmful chemicals, energy and water
- Quarter-length front zipper to manage warmth with wind flap
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve for storage
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Stitched seams at back for durability
|Item Size:||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.92 x 2.68 x 2.68 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.