Product Description & Reviews
Yes, the Patagonia Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting is a rather cool looking one-piece jumpsuit, but it's also winter warmth powerhouse. The head-to-toe design is packed with high-quality traceable duck down and built to ensure bummer-free cold weather activities. The 100% recycled polyester shell is windproof, highly tear-resistant and sheds moisture to maintain the precious duck-powered warmth within. The stretchy binding at the cuffs can fold over into mittens or booties when the chill is real and ultra warmth is the deal.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100 % Recycled polyester
- 600 Fill power traceable down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm, quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm, 3-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for secure fit, hood is lined with silky high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off. Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot opening for a secure fit, fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat. Hand-me-down ID label. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.69 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.