Product Description & Reviews
The Girls Down Sweater jacket is as warm as a parka but as compact as possible. Wear it by itself or layer it for insulation inside your other favorite Patagonia jacket. This jacket keeps the warmth inside and the cold out. Compressible and made of at least 55% recycled content it is coated with a durable water repellent finish. Light, compact 100% recycled polyester shell with a durable water repellent finish. At least 55% recycled content. Special quilting techniques keeps down in place so nothing pokes through.
Features & Highlights
- Light, compact 100% recycled polyester shell with a durable water repellent finish
- At least 55% recycled content
- Special quilting techniques keeps down in place so nothing pokes through
- Front zipper and two pockets for warming hands or secure storage
- Adjustable hem to ensure the perfect fit and maintain body heat
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.