Product Description & Reviews
The Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater is a high-performance jacket designed for cold weather warmth and comfort. Packed with high-loft duck down, this jacket is remarkably lightweight and compresses into the tiny spaces of a backpack. The 100% recycled polyester shell fabric is treated with DWR to shed precipitation and keep her dry, even if she falls into the snow and pretends like she meant to make snow angels.Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100 % Recycled polyester.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100 % Recycled polyester
- 600 Fill power traceable down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm, quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Quilted pattern adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit. Full zip-through stand-up collar, internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls, spandex cuff binding keeps cold out, internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.69 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.