Product Description & Reviews
The Magus Men's Rain Jacket features Marmot's Stretch NanoPro technology—a porous coating that provides enhanced waterproofing and breathability while retaining full range of motion during high activity. The Magus also features fully taped seams to prevent leaks, water-resistant zippers, and an attached hood with peripheral drawcord adjustment for complete coverage. If interior heat should begin to build up, simply open the PitZips—zippered ventilation openings under the arms—to increase air flow. Your arms will retain full mobility through it all, thanks to the built-in Angel-Wing Movement.
Features & Highlights
- Excellent weather protection: Waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer NanoPro fabric with stretch for moderate rain, snow, and wind; taped seams ensure true weatherproofing
- Lightweight hooded men's rain jacket is perfect for activities like backpacking and hiking where rain protection and a full range of motion are your top concerns
- Attached hood can be adjusted for better facial coverage; fabric stretches for better range of motion
- PitZips let you regulate the garment's internal temperature by increasing airflow, improving comfort
- Drawstring hem for a secure fit; chest pocket with water-resistant zipper; zippered hand pockets
|Part Number:||40820Jet BlackL|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.52 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.