Product Description & Reviews
This flowered sweater is a warm mélange of heathered browns and rusts, with accents of cobalt blue. The Ophelia is painstakingly embroidered by hand with subtly-contrasting colors, even in the complimentary bands of knitting at the sleeves, waist and collar. The zip closure comes to the bottom of the keyhole collar. Gorgeous colors in an intensely hand-finished piece of textile craft. Easy fit. Model is 5'9" with 34"Bust, 25"Waist, 36" Hips. Wearing a size Small.Alpaca - The Royal Fiber of the IncasAlpaca fiber comes from the alpaca, an animal like a llama that lives at high altitudes in Bolivia and Peru. Its lustrous, silky feel sets it apart from other fibers, and during the Inca Empire (1200 AD - 1532 AD), only the royal family could use clothing made of Alpaca. Why buy Alpaca?Alpaca is a rare fiber with limited production. It is warmer, softer and far more durable than wool. Due to its long fiber length, alpaca will never pill. Your Alpaca item is an investment that will still look beautiful many years after its purchase. Alpaca is a Socially Responsible FiberAlpaca is an ecologically sustainable "green" fiber. Alpacas graze freely as they have for millenia. The husbandry of alpaca sustains rural families in the highlands of Peru, enabling them to stay in their traditional homes. How to care for your Alpaca clothing: Alpaca is not delicate. Care for exactly like wool. Hand-wash in cold water or dry-clean.Lay flat to dry. Store neatly folded - do not hang. Store in a moth-free environment. With this care, an Alpaca item will stand up to years of everyday usage with few signs of wear.
Features & Highlights
- 100% Pure sustainably-sourced Alpaca: not a blend.
- Silky alpaca is softer, warmer and much more durable than wool. Never Pills.
- Hand-Knit and hand-embroidered in Bolivia by master craftswomen. Medium weight.
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean. Will look new for many years with proper care.
- At Invisible World we have been scouring the globe for the finest in wool, silk, Alpaca and cashmere for over 30 years. We are located in Juneau, Alaska but source and design products all over the world. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.