Product Description & Reviews
Our most well-known glove is a modern classic with many functions. A longer model for those who often ski powder and need a durable and warm companion on the mountain. This glove provides the warmth of mittens with the dexterity of gloves. Can be combined with other liners. For 80 years’ hands have come first at Hestra. As a 4th generation, family owned company with headquarters in Sweden, offices in mountainous regions such as Colorado, and athletes testing globablly we have shaped the craft of glove making for mountain pursuits. This mastery allows us to develop gloves that provide warmth, protection, dexterity for varied conditions.
Features & Highlights
- Long snow cuff
- Removable liner
- Wind/water resistant backhand
- Upper section is made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton 3-layer fabric
- Palm is made of proofed-army goat leather which is super grippy and flexible
- The interior lining is removable and replaceable, so you can customize your warmth
- Snow lock strap with Velcro closure
- Hestra handcuffs to secure gloves to wrist and Hestra Carabiner
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pow Gloves
sku: PWG0025-BONE-M, mpn: WSTM-08-LR-BONE-M, ean: 0845839000353,