Product Description & Reviews
To fit chest (recommended): S 32"-36", M 35"-39", L 38"-42", XL 41"-45", XXL 44"-48", 3XL 47"-51". We recommend that you purchase a size down from your normal size to get a good fitted look. The M65 Field Jacket (also known as M-1965) is a popular field jacket designed for the US military. Introduced in 1965, it replaced previous models of field coats such as the M-1951 field jacket and the M-1943 field jacket. The M-65 field jacket was widely used by United States troops during the Vietnam War. Its robust design and tough wearing turned out to be crucial for troops serving in the Central Highlands of South Vietnam, and in the cool weather conditions that came after monsoonal rains. Presented M65 field jacket is made of quality and strong original NyCo material (50% nylon, 50% cotton) which is resistant to abrasion. The jacket fastens with a zipper and snaps, and features four pockets, waist and bottom drawstrings and a concealed hood in the collar. Moreover it goes with warm, removable long-sleeved liner, which is suitable for the autumn, winter and spring.
Features & Highlights
- To fit chest (recommended): S 32"-36", M 35"-39", L 38"-42", XL 41"-45", XXL 44"-48", 3XL 47"-51"
- We recommend that you purchase a size down from your normal size to get a good fitted look
- Ideal for all outdoor pursuits. Zipped-in concealed hood. Zipper & snap-up storm flap
- Waist, hood & bottom drawstrings. Removable long-sleeved inner liner. Hook-and-loop cuffs. 4 pockets
- Material: NyCo (50% Nylon, 50% Cotton). Liner: outer covering - 100% nylon, batting - 100% polyester
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.