Product Description & Reviews
Modern, sophisticated and a little whimsical, the passage duffle is a carry-on with character. This crescent-shaped travel bag is made from more than 38 recycled plastic bottles and has enough room for several changes of clothes and travel supplies, plus front and back zip pockets for your phone, passport and other necessities. The cactus style features Gray herringbone-patterned recycled polyester, with vegan leather Applique and detailed embroidery. Carry the passage solo for a weekend getaway, or slide onto a luggage handle with the Cart sleeve.
Features & Highlights
- Fabrics made with 100% CyclePET polyester fabric, made from recycled water bottles
- Water resistant lining and coating
- 2 interior elastic trimmed slip pockets & 1 interior zip pocket
- Separate ventilated shoe compartment
- Front pass-through for yoga mat or jacket
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||19 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.