Product Description & Reviews
Carhartt's men's extremes active jac is arctic-quilt lined for cold weather conditions. Water repellent, it's constructed of tough, 1000-denier cordura nylon, and fully lined with quilted, arctic-weight polyester insulation. It features two inside pockets, two hand-warmer pockets and rib-knit cuffs and waist. The main seams are triple stitched for strength.Water-repellent, 1000-denier Cordura® nylon shell & Imported. Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation. Attached, quilt-lined hood with adjustable draw-cord closure.
Features & Highlights
- Water-repellent, 1000-denier Cordura® nylon shell & Imported
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Attached, quilt-lined hood with adjustable draw-cord closure
- Two inside pockets & Two lower-front pockets
- Machine wash cold - like colors
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband
|Manufacturer:||Carhartt Sportswear - Mens|
|Publisher:||Carhartt Sportswear - Mens|
|Studio:||Carhartt Sportswear - Mens|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.7 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.