Product Description & Reviews
Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart The waist length Beta SL is an excellent all-around GORE-TEX® PacLite® jacket that is ideal for hikers or those who require lightweight and packable storm protection. Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight. Water-resistant DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. Laminated high-strength hanger loop. Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness. Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm). One-hand adjustable drawcords. Generous cut for easy layering. Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort. Articulated elbows and patterning for unrestricted mobility. No-lift gusseted underarms. Helmet compatible Storm Hood™ with adjustable drawcords and a laminated brim. Laminated chin guard. WaterTight™ external zippers with micro corded zipper pulls. Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain. Laminated die-cut hook-and-loop cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off. Laminated, drop back hem with adjustable drawcord. Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers (please note: WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but NOT waterproof.) Embroidered logo. 100% nylon N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite®. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Length: 27 in Chest Measurement: 38 in Sleeve Length: 33 in Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Features & Highlights
- BETA SL JACKET - Weighing only 280 grams (9.9 oz) and highly packable, the women's Beta SL Jacket is carefully designed to stay unnoticed until it's needed. Intended as emergency weather protection for hikers, backpackers and trekkers, it is made from N40r GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite product technology for reliable, proven waterproof/breathable performance.
- MOST PACKABLE - As weight and space are critical factors in the Beta SL's performance, the lightest and most packable GORE-TEX fabric, N40r GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite product technology, is used.
- WATERPROOF AND HIGHLY BREATHABLE - The fabric protects from the weather and offers a higher level of comfort during activity. As the Beta SL is intended for periodic emergency use, a less abrasion resistant textile is used to eliminate weight and bulk. However, the fabric has a mini ripstop construction that provides added tear strength without impacting weight.
- SIMPLICITY IN ACTION - The goal was to pare the Beta SL to its essence and achieve specific functional requirements for the lowest possible weight. Careful, efficient construction techniques allow Arc'teryx to use micro seam allowances and tiny (13 mm) GORE seam tape. The Trim fit reduces fabric requirements and improves breathability.
- SUPERLIGHT - Carefully articulated patterning and gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement without adding bulk. The low profile Stormhood offers complete coverage with a streamlined design. This is a true minimalist's hardshell, designed to be light, small and efficient.
|Item Size:||8 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.9 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.