Outerwear doesn’t get much cooler than our classic MA-1 NASA astronaut flight jacket! This Replica Blue NASA jacket features the 100th Space Shuttle Mission and American flag patches to show off your patriotic tendencies. This genuine astronaut flight jacket also boasts an Alpha signature utility/pencil pocket, a knit collar, cuffs and waistband to keep in warmth, as well as a 100% water repellent, nylon satin flight shell with polyester interlining. It’s out of this world! This flight jacket has a tight fit so we recommend you buy one size larger than what you normally wear. Alpha Industries is a 55-year-old heritage military company who has supplied the US government with durable outerwear for the armed forces. Now you can own an authentic flight jacket with special NASA details made by experienced suppliers to the US military. Each bomber is uniquely designed and inspired by the original MA-1. We invite you to be a part of this history today!
Features & Highlights
- This authentic NASA jacket is extremely water repellent, made with a 100 percent nylon outer flight shell in replica blue
- The Nylon outer shell reverses to emergency orange interior.Two lower flap pockets.Two interior welt pockets
- Water and wind resistant comfort range in temperatures from 25-40 degrees Fahrenheit. Sleeve shirring
- Ribbed neck, wrist and waistband and signature Pencil Pocket on left sleeve are signatures of the Alpha MA-1
- The 2 Patches represent the 100th Space Shuttle Mission and American flag patches
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.6 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Alpha Industries, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Alpha Industries
mpn: MJM21000C1, ean: 0640631434135,
A mid-weight nylon with water resistance and scads of versatility, the MA-1 Navy fighter pilot jacket was the first military flight jacket to cross over into civilian fashion. Our nylon flight jacket includes knit cuffs, a knit collar and waistband, ...