A mid-weight nylon with water resistance and scads of versatility, the MA-1 Navy fighter pilot jacket was the first military flight jacket to cross over into civilian fashion. Our nylon flight jacket includes knit cuffs, a knit collar and waistband, as well as a strong front zipper with storm flap for warmth. There are multiple snap-closure pockets as well as the signature Alpha utility/pencil pocket with the "Remove Before Flight" keychain. Our MA-1 flight jackets are reversible to bright orange, making them ideal for rescue missions and other times when visibility is imperative. This style of flight jacket is our tight fit so we recommend you order one size larger than what you normally wear. Alpha Industries is a 55-year-old heritage military company that originally supplied the United States Armed Forces with durable outerwear. Now you can own an authentic flight jacket made to the same high quality standards demanded by the US military. Each flight jacket is uniquely designed and inspired by an iconic military jacket in Alpha Industries history. We invite you to be a part of this history today!
Features & Highlights
- Flight nylon jacket contains Alpha's signature zippered utility/pencil pocket with "Remove Before Flight" keychain.LINING: 100% Nylon,FILL: 100% Polyester
- Features a zipper closure with storm flap, along with a knit waistband, cuffs and collar
- The bomber is comfort rated in temperatures from 25-40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sage and Black feature special Tall "T" sizing, which offers longer torso and sleeve lengths for long-body fits;Sleeve shirring
- The sizing for this jacket cannot be compared to the Slim Fit MA-1 as the two jackets have different fits (core vs standard) and the variations between sizes differs between the two styles. When determining your size please consider whether you will layer under the jacket and if you prefer a more fitted look
- Fill - 100% Polyester
- Recommended for Intermediate Weather
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.87 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.4 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Alpha Industries, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.