Product Description & Reviews
These men's running shoes support an easy, unrestricted stride on city streets with a minimalist knit upper and energy-returning Boost cushioning underfoot. A heel plate offers support while a flexible outsole allows your foot to splay naturally at touchdown for a comfortable ride.Runner type: Natural shoes offer flexibility and ground feel with minimal cushioning; Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 21 mm / forefoot: 13 mm). Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get.
Features & Highlights
- Runner type: Natural shoes offer flexibility and ground feel with minimal cushioning; Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 21 mm / forefoot: 13 mm)
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Deconstructed knit upper with medial and heel print for lockdown and support in key zones
- Adaptive tongue construction for midfoot support and lockdown; Wider forefoot platform and amplified heel for natural support during versatile city runs
- Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride; Heel plate for comfort and support during landing phase
|Part Number:||AH2319-001-10.5 M US|
|MPN:||AH2319-001-10.5 M US|
|Item Weight:||0.63 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.74 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.81 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.74 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.